Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Election Day - A good one so far...

This has been a special day for an unlikely reason. My father had surgery today and pulled through better than anyone expected. I'll spare the details, but I was pretty concerned going in...

We also have a good friend, who will be having a complicated surgical procedure done tomorrow. We're praying for the best news...again.

Hopefully the good news will continue as results are reported in tonight's Special Election between Tim Burns and Mark Critz. Latest polls showed the race too close to call. I'm guessing nothing will be known for sure until morning.

As for the other races - for Senator, I am supporting Pat Toomey. He's is the type of fiscal conservative that we need more of in Washington.

For Governor, I believe Tom Corbett is the best choice. His actions as PA State Attorney General show integrity and a commitment to reform in the State Capitol.

Wow! A short post. Didn't think I had it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment